Our vertically integrated solutions are categorized into two, mainly;
Farm to market
Hafford works with smallholder farmers through the following chain;
- Training: teaching farmers what crops to plant, when, how. Irrigation and pest control strategies
- Farming inputs: provide smallholder farmers with seeds and fertilizers at a competitive price
- Funding: assisting smallholder farmers gain access to grants and loan
- Post-harvest logistics: moving farm produce or commodities from the farm to market and/or kitchen
- Quality control- providing buyers with quality agro-commodities
- Income generation: helping smallholder to market and sell their commodities to global buyers, thereby increasing revenue by 35% and drastically reducing poverty.
- Export: providing professional and documentation on time delivery
Farm to Kitchen
Hafford will partner with agro investors to increase local production, sales and distribution of organic food, beverages and related ago products thereby reducing hunger and chronic food shortage in Sub-Saharan Africa. This solution conforms to the World Health Organization (WHO) pillars of food security: availability, access and utilization. Hafford will source raw materials from local farmers and sell finished products 15% less market price. Our farmers will enjoy 50% discounts on all products.
Meet the Team
HAFFORD operate at the intersection of quality, professionalism and speed, employing teams of industry expert to solve the simplest task.